Guwahati Lockdown: 23 Petrol Pumps To Remain Open, Here’s the List
GUWAHATI: District Administration has permitted 23 Petrol Pumps across NH-37 and Kamrup Metropolitan District to be operational during the Total Lockdown from June 28 to July 12.
The permission has been allowed to enable refueling of vehicles plying to aid essential services.
Here is a list of all Petrol Pumps which will function throughout the 14 day lockdown:
1. Asha Filling Station, Tepesia, NH-37
2. Chandmal Sarawgi & Co., Sonapur
3. Raj service, Basistha Chariali, NH-37
4. Lakhra Service Station, Lakhra, NH-37
5. Bhabani Service Station, Saukuchi, NH-37
6. Swagat RO ISBT, Betkuchi, NH-37
7. Sogani Service Station, Boragaon, NH-37
8. North East Service Station, Jalukbari, NH-37
9. Pradip Oil Depot, Dharapur
10. SKS Service Station, Lalmati
11. Chhaganmal Sarawgi & Sons, Dispur
12. Thansingh Nathmall, Ulubari
13. Chandmal Sarawgi, Ulubari
14. Sanjibani uel Point, Beltola
15. NRL, Joyanagar
16. Bhairabi Service Station, Jatia
17. NRL, Adabari
18. Bharali Service Station, Lal Ganesh
19. Chandmal Sarawgi & Co. Paltanbazar
20. GRE, Noonmati
21. Kamakhya Energy Point, Bhetapara
22. Energy Service Station, Jyotikuchi
23. Mathgharia Auto Service, Forest Gate, Narengi
All employees/ staff working at these petrol pumps have been directed to work in the company's uniform and keep their Identity Cards with them while using masks for their protection on duty.
Further, they have also been directed to keep sanitizers within their petrol pump premises and maintain social distancing.