Man Gets Electrocuted Atop Building In Guwahati

Friday, 15 January 2021

daily news

Man Gets Electrocuted Atop Building In Guwahati

G Plus News | September 11, 2019 15:02 hrs

GUWAHATI: A construction worker came into contact with a high-voltage wire while standing atop a construction site in the Six Mile area in Guwahati on September 11.

The incident left onlookers shocked. According to reports, the man was working as a labour at the construction site when he came in contact with a live naked wire.

The victim was left with severe burn injuries and has been rushed to the hospital for immediate treatment.

Earlier, an employee
of the state electricity department was electrocuted while carrying out repair work on an electric pole in Biswanath Chariali area in Assam on June 26. 

Also Read: Electricity Dept employee dies while repairing high voltage line in Biswanath Chariali

Comment (1) Post Comment
  • Global Hospital

    Are you financial difficult? Do you find a way to increase your financial status? Here is opportunity for you to sell one of your kidney for 3 crore and be financial free, for details. whatsApp +918929375881. Email: