Chicken Peshawari Recipe: How to Make Mouth Watering Chicken Peshawari
Recipe - Chicken Peshawari
- Chicken - 500 grams
- Chopped Onions - 3 nos.
- Chopped Tomatoes - 3 nos.
- Slit Green Chilies - 3 nos.
- Red Chili Powder - 1 Tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 Tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 Tbsp
- Lemon Juice - 2-3 Tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 Tbsp
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Take 500 grams of chicken and wash it properly. Then marinate the chicken with salt and lemon juice and keep the marinated chicken aside and untouched for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and then fry the previously marinated chicken till the chicken turns slightly golden brown. After the chicken is properly fried, keep the chicken aside on a plate.
- In the same heated pan, put some oil and then put 1 Tbsp of ginger garlic paste. Fry the ginger garlic paste and then put the chopped onions. Stir the mixture well till the onions turn golden brown.
- Now put the spices. 1 Tbsp of red chili powder, 1 Tbsp of black pepper powder and mix it well. Then put the chopped coriander leaves and the slit green chilies. Stir it for a couple of minutes.
- Then in the mixture, put the chopped tomatoes and fry it well, till the tomatoes get properly mixed in the mixture.
- After making the mixture smooth, put in the previously fried chicken and mix it well. Stir the entire thing for 2-3 minutes.
- Then put half a cup of water to the chicken and mix it well. After that cover the frying pan and let the chicken steam for 5 minutes.
- After 5minutes, when the water put has vaporized, put 1 Tbsp of garam masala powder and 1Tbsp of lemon juice. Stir the entire thing again for 2-3 minutes. Put salt according to taste and then mix it again.
- Turn down the flame. And then garnish the chicken with chopped coriander leaves.
- Chicken Peshawari is ready to be served.
Tip: Chicken Peshawari is best served with Roti / Chappati or Jeera Rice.
- Food Blog
- Chicken Peshawari
- Peshawari Chicken
- Home cooked chicken
- G Plus
- Guwahati Plus