Assam Congress Raises Questions to PM Modi Ahead of Visit to State
Assam Congress has raised a few concerns to Prime Minister (PM) Narendra Modi ahead of his visit to the state.
On January 23, PM Modi is set to distribute over one lakh land allocation certificates in Sivasagar.
Meanwhile, the Assam Pradesh Congress Committee (APCC) has asked a few questions to the PM. These include -
1. Why has the North East Industrial and Investment Promotion policy been shut down?
2. Why Assam'
;s Special State status was canceled which was in place from 1969 to 2014?
3. How many Bangladeshi immigrants have been deported till the present and why was CAA implemented?
4. When will the ST status be given to the six Assam communities viz Tea Tribe, Koch, Rajbangsi, Moran, Motok, Chutiya, Tai-ahom?
5. Why Guwahati was not made a smart city as promised?
7. Is there increase of privatisation thereby looting the resources of Assam?
8. When will the Express Highway be implemented?
10. When will the Majuli-Jorhat Bridge be made?
- Assam Congress
- Prime Minister
- Narendra Modi
- Tezpur University
- Assam News
- G Plus
- Guwahati Plus
- G Plus News