Assam: Tezpur University Professors Feature in the List of World’s Top 2% Scientists
GUWAHATI: Seven faculty members of Assam’s Tezpur University had featured in the list of the world’s top 2% scientists, prepared by a team of scientists at Stanford University, California.
The faculty members who featured in the prestigious list are-
1. Late Prof. Ashok Kumar- Dept. of Physics
2. Prof. Partha Pratim Sahu- Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering
3. Prof. Niranjan Karak- Dept
. of Chemical Sciences
4. Prof. Ashis Kumar Mukherjee- Dept. of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
5. Prof. R.S. Sirohi- Dept. of Physics
6. Prof. Suvendu Bhattacharya- Dept. of Food Engineering & Technology
7. Prof. B.M. Choudary- Dept. of Chemical Sciences
The database of the independent study has been published in one of the highly-rated journals, PLOS Biology. The list features more than 100,000 top scientists of the world, classified into 22 scientific fields and 176 sub-fields.
Apart from faculty members from Tezpur University, the list also features faculty members from Cotton University, Gauhati University, Assam University and IIT Guwahati. The list features a total of 1494 Indian scientists.
- Assam news
- Tezpur University
- Tezpur University Professors
- World’s Top 2% Scientists
- Stanford University