Assam: Three Family Members Die Of Electrocution In Dhubri
GUWAHATI: In an unfortunate incident, three members of a family were electrocuted in Dhubri’s Golakganj town on Friday.
The incident occurred when Yusuf Ali was electrocuted after stepping on an electric wire while working on a field. After spotting Ali quivering due to the shock, his wife and her father rushed to resuced him following which both of them were electrocuted as well.
Ali died on the spot while his wife and her father were rushed to Dhubri hospital but were declared dead on arrival.
Reportedly, the outraged locals alleged that due to the hospital authority’s negligence the people lost their lives. They staged a protest by blocking the NH31 but the situation was later neutralised by the police.