Banks to Operate with Skeleton Staff During Lockdown
GUWAHATI: With Assam government ordering a total lockdown from 28th June to 12th July in all the areas under Kamrup Metropolitan district, banks in the city are expected to be operating with minimum staff.
While State Bank of India (SBI) has already issued a press release in this regard, other banks are expected to follow suit.
Following the guidelines, SBI will open just 6 (six) branches in the Kamrup Metro district for its customers.
The branches are:
1) State Bank of India (SBI) Guwahati Main Branch, Panbazar
2) State Bank of India, Dispur Branch
3) State Bank of India, Guwahati Medical College & Hospital
4) State Bank of India, Maligaon Branch
5) State Bank of India, Guwahati Airport Branch and
6) State Bank of India, Assam Secretariat
Customers are requested to visit the above branches only if it is totally necessary.