Former President Pranab Mukherjee on Ventilator Support post Brain Surgery
GUWAHATI: Former President Pranab Mukherjee who underwent a brain surgery on Monday, August 10, is currently critical and on ventilator support.
Mukherjee had a surgery at the Army's Research and Referral (R&R) hospital in Delhi to remove a large clot in his brain.
The 84-years-old former president was also tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday, prior to the surgery.
He tweeted, "On a visit to the hospital for a separate procedure, I have tested positive for COVID-19 today. I request the people who came in contact with me in the last week, to please self isolate and get tested for COVID-19."
- National News
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee
- Ex President Pranab Mukherjee
- Pranab Mukerjee Tests COVID Positive
- Pranab Mukherjee on Ventilator
- Indian President
- Indian President Tests COVID Positive
- Pranab Mukherjee Brain Surgery
- Brain Surgery
File Photo: Former President of India Pranab Mukherjee