Kamrup (M) Admin Announces Lockdown Relaxations from 5th-12th July
GUWAHATI: After a week of complete and strict lockdown bring followed in entire Guwahati, the Kamrup (M) District Administration has come up with a few relaxations for the second week.
The relaxations are to be observed from 5th to 12th July and are as follows:
1. Grocery shops are allowed to operate between 11 AM and 4 PM on Mondays and Wednesdays (6 & 8 July, 2020). However, Deputy Commissioner shall issue requisite directives to ensure that only 20% of all shops are allowed to open on any given day.
2. Whole sellers of grocery items are allowed to replenish stocks of retailers on Sunday (5 July, 2020) and Tuesday (7 July, 2020) between 3 PM and 6 PM. No retail sale is allowed in this period.
3. Activities relating to essential items supply from and to FCI establishments shall be allowed to operate.
4. House to house sale of fruits and vegetables shall be allowed between 8 AM and 2 PM on Monday and Wednesday (6 & 8 July, 2020).
5. Activities relating to wholesale distribution of medicines and medical equipment shall be allowed between 10 AM and 3 PM only on Monday and Wednesday (6 & 8 July, 2020).
6. Veterinary clinics, veterinary medicine shops are allowed to operate on all days between 10 AM and 4 PM. Feed shops are allowed to operate on Monday (6 July, 2020) and Wednesday (8 July, 2020).
7. E-commerce distribution activities are allowed between 11 AM and 4 PM on Friday (10 July, 2020) only.
8. Post Offices and Life Insurance Corporation offices are allowed to operate with only 10% of total employee strength and only 10 % of total branches; no roadside vending of any fruit, vegetable, fish etc will be allowed.