Man Gets Electrocuted Atop Building In Guwahati
GUWAHATI: A construction worker came into contact with a high-voltage wire while standing atop a construction site in the Six Mile area in Guwahati on September 11.
The incident left onlookers shocked. According to reports, the man was working as a labour at the construction site when he came in contact with a live naked wire.
The victim was left with severe burn injuries and has been rushed to the hospital for immediate treatment.
Earlier, an employee of the state electricity department was electrocuted while carrying out repair work on an electric pole in Biswanath Chariali area in Assam on June 26.