NFR to Run Four Pairs of Long Distance Weekly Special Trains During December
GUWAHATI: Keeping in view the requirement of long-distance rail travellers, Northeast Frontier (NF) Railway has decided to introduce four more pairs of long-distance weekly special trains from the third week of December. This was announced by Subhanan Chanda, Chief Public Relations Officer of NF Railway.
1. Train no 02250 Super Fast weekly special train will leave New Tinsukia on 18th December at 6:05 pm for Bengaluru. It will return as train no 02249 from Bengaluru on
22nd December at 03:15 pm for New Tinsukia.
2. On 22nd December, Train no 05648 Express weekly special train will leave from Guwahati at 3.00 pm for Lokmanya Tilak (T) in Mumbai. In the return direction, train no 05647 will leave from Lokmanya Tilak (T) on 25th December at 8.05 am for Guwahati.
3. Train no 02256 Express Special weekly will leave from Kamakhya on 26th December at 6.00 pm for Lokmanya Tilak (T). Train no 02255 Express Special train will return from Lokmanya Tilak (T) on 29th December at 1.15 pm for Kamakhya.
4. Lastly, Train no 05930 Express weekly special will leave from New Tinsukia w.e.f. 28th December for Tambaram, Chennai. It will return as Train no 05929 from Tambaram w.e.f. 31st December at 6:55 pm for New Tinsukia.
After more than five months of the closure of all railway services due to the pandemic situation, NF Railways has been providing special trains for the last few months to facilitate unhindered travel of passengers during the festive and the holiday season.
- Assam News
- Northeast News
- NF railway
- Northeast Frontier Railway
- Northeast Frontier Railway new Trains
- Northeast Frontier Railway special trains
- Indian railway
- Indian rail services