Student dies due to electrocution

Wednesday, 02 December 2020

daily news

Student dies due to electrocution in Jagiroad

G Plus Digital Desk | July 07, 2017 14:27 hrs

A second standard student Bidyut Das, who was playing in the school playground on Friday, unfortunately stepped on a live electric wire and died immediately. 7 year old Bidyut Das was a student of Amlighat Bihita Primary School. Allegedly, live electric wire was lying naked in school campus because of which Bidyut lost his life. Teachers, students and family members grieve the loss of the student's life.

After the sympathetic incident, locals went to the school and created a cha
otic situation. Police reached at the school and tried to control the situation. Locals stopped the police from sending dead body for forensic test and demanded to give compensation to Bidyut's family for the loss. Locals also demanded that the Electricity Department repair all the electric wires of that area.       

 

 

Banner

(Image - DY365) 

Comments (0) Post Comment
Loading...