Traffic movement diverted in city for Advantage Assam
DCP, Traffic Amanjeet Kaur has announced diversion in traffic in and around Sarusajai Stadium on 3rd and 4th February, for Advantage Assam.
Regulation of vehicular traffic on the National Highway 37:
- All the goods-carrying vehicles coming from Upper-Assam side towards Guwahati will be stopped at Jagiroad, Khetri, Sonapur and Jorabat Tiniali and goods carrying vehicles coming from Meghalaya side will be stopped at Burnihat and Jorabat from 5.00 am onwards till the programme is over and final dispersal of all the VVIPs, VIPs, Invitees, from the Sarusajai Main Stadium. The request shall also be made to all neighbouring districts to restrict trucks in their boundaries.
- The same will be applied to all the goods carrying vehicles from lower Assam side. They will be stopped at Goalpara, Barpeta, Rangia, Nalbari, Changsari till the programme is over and final dispersal of all the VVIPs, VIPs, Invitees, from the Sarusajai Main Stadium.
Parking of vehicles:
- All the Pilot / Escort vehicles coming through Lakhra Chariali will be cut off at Lakhra cutting and will be directed to park at Bihutoli Field near Lakhra Chariali.
- All the Pilot/Escort vehicles coming from Basistha Chariali side will be directed at Rongmon point to go to Bihutoli Field, near Lakhra Chariali for parking.
- No vehicles shall be allowed to park on the road from Hockey Stadium tinali point to Saukuchi tinali point.
- No vehicle will be allowed to park from Saukuchi tinali point to Lakhra Chariali point.
- No vehicles will be allowed to park on both side of the NH-37 including service road from Lakhra Chariali to Khanapara Rotary.
- No vehicles will park on both side of the NH-37 including service road from Lakhra Chariali to LGBI Airport.
- No vehicles will park on GS road from Sixmile fly over to Khanapara rotary.
- No vehicles will park on the road from Prison gate to Kendriya Vidhalaya point.
- Only the vehicles having blue car pass holders and local residents will be allowed to enter through Saukuchi tinali point towards gate No.2.
- Only the vehicles having blue car pass holders and local residents will be allowed to enter through Hockey Stadium tinali point and Nalnapara tinali point.
- No vehicles shall be allowed between Koinadhara Point to Assam Science Museum Point.
- Entry of vehicles from Prison Gate to Assam Science Museum point, from AASC to Assam Science Museum point shall be restricted.
- No vehicles shall be allowed entry from Research Gate Point.
Guwahati city beautified for Advantage Assam | G Plus Photo