Search ...

Submit Greviance

Any person residing in India can register a complaint related to the content of the website within a suitable period of time of the publication of the content.

The grievance can be addressed to our Grievance Officer

Name: Sidharth Bedi Varma
Address: G Plus, 4-A, 4th Floor, Royal Arcade, B Barooah Road, Ulubari, Guwahati, Assam- 781007
Email:  [email protected]

Please fill out all the details of the Grievance Redressal form. Any section left blank or anonymous or fake submissions will not be accepted.

  • I hereby declare that I am resident of India and all the information furnished above is true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.